This journal is accredited by the Islamic Azad University as Scientific-Research Journal, licence No 83/372598 permission.
The aims of the Journal are to provide a unique forum for the publication and rapid dissemination of original research on structural engineering.
The papers (research papers or state-of-the-art reviews) are expected to make a significant contribution to the research and development activities of the academic and professional engineering community with the highest quality. All papers will be peer-reviewed in accordance with the Journal policies by the professional advisory editors.
Contributions are welcome on various aspects of subject in the field of Structural Engineering, including the following:
• Analytical and design methods
• Dams, Bridges, High-rise Buildings and Special Structures
• Case studies and failure investigation
• Innovations in design and new technologies
• Performance of Structures
• Repairs, Strengthening, and Maintenance
• Stability Engineering
• Structural Optimization
• Soil-Structure Interaction
• Standards and Codes of Practice
• Structural and Solid Mechanics
• Structural Safety and Reliability
• Experimental Studies and Testing Technologies
• Vibration and Structural Dynamics
• Health Monitoring of Structures
• Wind, Impulse and Earthquake Engineering